San Luis in (El Chaparral) is one of Torrevieja’s nicest areas in the sunny and famous Costa Blanca, where many tourists search for a new home to buy for vacation, as a second home or even for moving permanently.
Since everyone can feel the great temperature, community and lifestyle that La Vega Baja has to offer, there is no wonder why so many tourists choose Torrevieja and in particular San Luis to settle down.
Located between the two beautiful salty lagoons of Torrevieja and La Mata, here you will surely find peace by relaxing yourself under the sun breathing fresh mediterranean healthy air thanks to the sea and vegetation that surrounds you, where you can also find a lot of natural paths, great to go hiking and meet many nice people from around the world, and if it was not enough, all this without being far from the center of Torrevieja and its beaches.
Indeed, the perfect paradise for many people…
What about you?
We, In San Luis Property, invite you to travel here and see/feel it for yourself.
You are very welcome to join us!
● Supermarket in min.5
● Police in min.7
● Hospital in min.5
● School in min.10
● Leisure in min.5
● Beach in min.15
● Restaurants in min.3
● Golf in min.15
● Fitness in min.6
● Nightclubs and bars in min.8
● Jumble Sale (Market) in min.10
● Bus stop in min.2
● Port in min.15
● Sports Facilities in min.10
● Shopping Center in min.7
● Airport in min.40
- Condition: The hous is in good condition and dont need any reforms
- Parking: In front of the hous
- Views: From the solarium you can see all of El Chaparral and the two talt lagoons
- Furniture: The Arpartmant is beeigng sold furnished without the personal goods
- Urbanization/Community: 270€ per year
- IBI is /year: About 130€
* Taxes: The sales price does not reflect the taxes and expenses that the buyer will have to pay wich could amount to around 15% of the purchase price. *
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.