San Luis in (El Chaparral) is one of Torrevieja’s nicest areas in the sunny and famous Costa Blanca, where many tourists search for a new home to buy for vacation, as a second home or even for moving permanently.
Since everyone can feel the great temperature, community and lifestyle that La Vega Baja has to offer, there is no wonder why so many tourists choose Torrevieja and in particular San Luis to settle down.
Located between the two beautiful salty lagoons of Torrevieja and La Mata, here you will surely find peace by relaxing yourself under the sun breathing fresh mediterranean healthy air thanks to the sea and vegetation that surrounds you, where you can also find a lot of natural paths, great to go hiking and meet many nice people from around the world.
And if it was not enough, all this without being far from the center of Torrevieja and its beaches.
Indeed, the perfect paradise for many people…
What about you?
We, In San Luis Property, invite you to travel here and see/feel it for yourself.
You are very welcome to join us!
● Supermarket in 3 min.
● Police in 6 min.
● Hospital in 11 min.
● School in 8 min.
● Leisure in 6 min.
● Beach in 12 min.
● Restaurants in 1 min.
● Golf in 15 min.
● Fitness in 5 min.
● Nightclubs and bars in 9 min.
● Jumble Sale (Market) in 8 min.
● Water Park in 7 min.
● Port in 13 min.
● Sports Facilities in 8 min.
● Shopping Center in 7 min.
● Airport in 38 min.
- Condition: The structure of the house is in good condition, it just needs some reforms adapting it to anyone's wishes
- Orientation: The orientation is Northwest. However you will have more than enugh sun thanks to the terrace, and if you fancy to have more sun spots, with a solarium you would have all day long.
- Parking: There is plenty of space to park in front of the property.
- Views: The house offers views to the park Durango and if you build a solarium, you would be able so see the Salty Lakes Of Torrevieja and La mata.
The property is bing sold as it is.
- Urbanization/Community: This property is not part of any community.
* Taxes: The sales price does not reflect the taxes and expenses that the buyer will have to pay wich could amount to around 15% of the purchase price. *